Glasser at the Halifax International Security Forum in 2017
Susan B. Glasser
January 14, 1969
Montclair, New Jersey, U.S.
|Alma mater||Harvard University|
Peter Baker (m. 2000)
Susan B. Glasser (born January 14, 1969) is an American journalist and news editor. She writes the column "Trump’s Washington" in The New Yorker and is an editor at Politico. She previously served as editor-in-chief of Foreign Policy magazine and editor at The Washington Post and Roll Call.
Glasser was born to a Jewish family, the daughter of Lynn (née Schreiber) and Stephen Glasser. Her parents are the founders of a weekly legal newspaper, Legal Times, and a legal and business publishing company, Glasser Legal Works. Her grandfather, Melvin Glasser, supervised the field trials for the polio vaccine. Glasser graduated cum laude from Harvard University.
- "The Trump White House's war within". The Global Politico. Politico Magazine. July 24, 2017.
- Letter from Trump's Washington columns from newyorker.com
- "Crazytown : a Bob Woodward book, an anonymous New York Times op-ed, and a growing crisis for the Trump Presidency : the Republican 'resistance' goes public (sort of), and everyone freaks out". The New Yorker. September 6, 2018.
- "Politico Names Susan Glasser Editor". Haaretz. September 18, 2014.
- "Susan Glasser named editor of Politico". politico.com. 2014-09-18. Retrieved 2017-07-28.
- "The Trump White House's War Within". politico.com. 2017-07-24. Retrieved 2017-07-28.
- "WEDDINGS; Susan Glasser, Peter Baker". The New York Times. 2000-09-10. Retrieved 2017-07-07.
- "Miss Lynn Schreiber and Stephen Andrew Glasser were wed. The bride is the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Alexander Paul Schreiber. The bridegroom is the son of Mr. and Mrs. Melvin A. Glasser". The Daily Mail from Hagerstown, Maryland. December 31, 1965.
- Rothstein, Betsy (September 19, 2016). "Reporting While Jewish: Male Reporters Get Called The K-Word". Daily Caller.
- "Lynn S. Glasser + Stephen A. Glasser". Sandpiper Partners LLC. Retrieved January 20, 2018.
- Marcus, Ruth (May 28, 1986). "Legal Times Sold To Editor of American Lawyer". Washington Post.
- Saxon, Wolfgang (March 17, 1995). "Melvin Glasser, 79, Supervisor Of Field Trials of Salk Vaccine". New York Times.
- "Melvin A. Glasser (1915 - 1995)". National Association of Social Workers Foundation. Retrieved January 18, 2018.
- Schudel, Matt (February 3, 2008). "Esther K. Glasser Social Worker". Washington Post.
- "Will Peter Baker be NY Times next Jerusalem bureau chief? | Jewish Telegraphic Agency". Jta.org. 2015-11-19. Retrieved 2017-07-07.