Lalic at Sheffield, 2011
|Full name||Susan Kathryn Lalic|
|Born||28 October 1965|
|Title||International Master (1996)|
Woman Grandmaster (1985)
|FIDE rating||2260 (June 2013) [inactive]|
|Peak Elo rating||2405 (January 1997)|
Susan Kathryn Lalic (née Walker; born 28 October 1965) is an English chess player, holding both International Master (IM) and Woman Grandmaster (WGM) titles. She is five-time British Women's Chess Champion: 1986, 1990–1992, and 1998.
Lalic was educated at Nonsuch High School for Girls from 1977 to 1984, and has been married in the past to Keith Arkell and then to Bogdan Lalić. Currently she is married to International Master Graeme Buckley.
Highest rating from 1987-2012 is 2356(within 133 games)
- Arkell, Susan FIDE rating history, 1987-2001 at OlimpBase.org
- Saunders, John (19 December 2009). "London Chess Classic 2009: Subsidiary events". Chessbase News. Archived from the original on 4 December 2010. Retrieved 11 August 2010.
- Bartelski, Wojciech. "Women's Chess Olympiads: Susan Lalic". OlimpBase. Retrieved 11 August 2010.
- Saunders, John (2009-12-19). "London: Arianne wins Women's Invitational by two points". ChessBase. Retrieved 31 January 2015.
- Pepper, James (2012-09-04). "Sutton chess Grandmaster Susan Lalic sees Ashtead prodigy Alex Golding scoop £1000 prize". Your Local Guardian. Retrieved 31 January 2016.
- "The chess games of Susan Arkell Lalic". www.chessgames.com. Retrieved 2019-04-21.
- Susan K Lalic rating card at FIDE
- Susan Lalic chess games at 365Chess.com
- Susan Walker chess games at 365Chess.com
- Susan Arkell Lalic player profile and games at Chessgames.com
|This biographical article relating to an English chess figure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|