Jump to navigation Jump to search
Lalic at Sheffield, 2011
|Full name||Susan Kathryn Lalic|
|Born||28 October 1965|
|Title||International Master (1996)|
Woman Grandmaster (1985)
|FIDE rating||2260 (June 2013) [inactive]|
|Peak rating||2405 (January 1997)|
Susan Kathryn Lalic (née Walker; born 28 October 1965) is an English chess player, holding both International Master (IM) and Woman Grandmaster (WGM) titles. She is five-time British Women's Chess Champion: 1986, 1990–1992, and 1998.
- Arkell, Susan FIDE rating history, 1987-2001 at OlimpBase.org
- Saunders, John (19 December 2009). "London Chess Classic 2009: Subsidiary events". Chessbase News. Archived from the original on 4 December 2010. Retrieved 11 August 2010.
- Bartelski, Wojciech. "Women's Chess Olympiads: Susan Lalic". OlimpBase. Retrieved 11 August 2010.
- Saunders, John (2009-12-19). "London: Arianne wins Women's Invitational by two points". ChessBase. Retrieved 31 January 2015.
- Pepper, James (2012-09-04). "Sutton chess Grandmaster Susan Lalic sees Ashtead prodigy Alex Golding scoop £1000 prize". Your Local Guardian. Retrieved 31 January 2016.
- Susan K Lalic rating card at FIDE
- Susan Lalic chess games at 365Chess.com
- Susan Walker chess games at 365Chess.com
- Susan Arkell Lalic player profile and games at Chessgames.com
|This biographical article relating to an English chess figure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|