This article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Susan Mallery is a one-time number-one New York Times best-selling author who has written more than 150 novels about familial, friendly and romantic relationships that define women's lives. She is best known for putting nuanced characters into emotionally complex, real-life situations with surprising twists. She is a proponent of animal welfare, and pets play a big role in her books, which have been translated into 28 languages.
Mallery lives in Washington state with her husband, two cats and poodle.
Mallery hit #1 on the New York Times bestsellers list with Thrill Me in August of 2015. On July 12, 2012, her book Summer Nights was #2 on the New York Times bestseller list for paperback mass-market fiction. A second book, A Christmas Bride, was #24 in November 2012. A Fool's Gold Christmas made the Times' e-book fiction list on October 14, 2012. Three Sisters debuted at #16 on the New York Times bestsellers list.
Anthologies and Collections
|Anthology or Collection||Contents||Publication
|Silhouette Sensational: Forgotten Vows...? /
License to Love / Cowboy Daddy /
Babies On His Mind
|Cowboy Daddy||1999||Harlequin HQN||Barbara Boswell, Marie Ferrarella, Maggie Shayne|
|All For You||Halfway There||Dec 2014||Harlequin HQN||Lori Foster|
- "#1 NYT Bestselling romance and women's fiction author Susan Mallery". susanmallery.com. Retrieved 2019-05-17.
- "Best Sellers - The New York Times". Nytimes.com. 2012-07-15. Retrieved 2012-11-11.
- Cowles, Gregory. "Best Sellers - The New York Times". The New York Times. Nytimes.com. Retrieved 2012-11-11.
- "Best Sellers - The New York Times". Nytimes.com. 2012-10-14. Retrieved 2012-11-11.
- "In Books: Seattle Author Susan Mallery Hits Bestsellers Lists". prweb. 2013-03-12.
- "Forgotten Vows / License to Love / Cowboy Daddy / Babies on His Mind". Google Reads. December 11, 2019.