Susan Steinberg (author)
This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (January 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Susan Steinberg is an American writer. She is the author of the short story collections Hydroplane, The End of Free Love, and Spectacle. Her first novel Machine: A Novel was released August 20, 2019.
Steinberg holds a B.F.A. in Painting from Maryland Institute College of Art and an M.F.A. in English from the University of Massachusetts Amherst. She teaches English at the University of San Francisco. She was a fiction editor at Pleiades, from 2000 until 2006.
- "Susan Steinberg to join NWP as Distinguished Visiting Professor". Department of English, College of Liberal Arts & Sciences, The University of Iowa. Retrieved 2019-01-04.
- "Susan Steinberg". Conjunctions — The forum for innovative writing. Retrieved 2019-01-04.
- "Book Review: 'Spectacle' by Susan Steinberg". 2 April 2019.
- Ciuraru, Carmela (19 January 2013). "'Spectacle,' by Susan Steinberg". SFGate.
- "Fiction Book Review: Hydroplane by Susan Steinberg, Author . Fiction Collective Two $15.95 (204p) ISBN 978-1-57366-129-4". PublishersWeekly.com.