Sussanne Khan and her ex-husband Hrithik Roshan in 2012
26 October 1976 |
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
|Spouse(s)||Hrithik Roshan (m. 2000; div. 2014)|
|Relatives||Farah Khan Ali (sister)
Zayed Khan (brother)
Fardeen Khan (cousin)
Simone Arora (sister)
Akbar Khan (uncle)
Feroz Khan (uncle)
Sussanne Khan (born 26 October 1976) is an Indian interior designer. She is the daughter of actors Sanjay Khan and Zarine Khan, sister of Bollywood actor Zayed Khan, and the former wife of actor Hrithik Roshan.
She received a Bachelor of Arts degree in interior design from Brooks College, California.
In June, 2016 a case was registered against her under Section 420 of the IPC for falsely representing herself as an architect to a Goa-based developer. Designs submitted by her as part of her contract were substandard.
In 2000, she married actor Hrithik Roshan, and the couple has two sons, Hrehaan and Hridhaan.
- "Sussanne Khan joins as the first Indian designer for YOO". vogue.in. Retrieved 26 April 2016.
- "The Charcoal Project, Sussanne Khan". business-standard.com. Retrieved 26 April 2016.
- "Sussanne Khan to lend creativity to foreign company". latestnews360.com. Retrieved 26 April 2016.
- "Hrithik Roshan and Sussanne Khan granted divorce by family court". The Times of India. 1 November 2014.
- "Hrithik and Sussanne divorce finalised, no alimony involved". Hindustan Times. 1 November 2014.