From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Location||Nishi, Fukuoka, Fukuoka
|Operated by||JR Kyushu|
This is a ground level station with one island platform serving two tracks.
|1||■ Chikuhi Line
(through for Kūkō Line)
|for Meinohama, Tenjin, Hakata, Fukuokakūkō (Airport)|
|2||■ Chikuhi Line||for Chikuzen-Maebaru, Chikuzen-Fukae, Karatsu and Nishi-Karatsu|
- National Route 202
- Marukumayama old burial mound
- Marutai Head Office
- Kyushu University Ito Campus
- Chikuzen High School
- April 15, 1925 - Station is established by Kitakyushu Railroad.
- October 1, 1937 - The Railroad Ministry nationalizes all railroads, this station becomes a station of the Chikuhi Line.
- April 1, 1987 - Railways privatize and JR Kyushu inherits this station.
- Susenji Station (JR Kyushu) (Japanese)
|This Fukuoka Prefecture railroad station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|