From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Sushi or sushi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sushi is a Japanese food made out of vinegared rice.
Sushi may also refer to:
- Su Shi (1037–1101), Chinese poet
- Sushi (software), a file previewer for the GNOME Desktop Environment
- Sushi (wrestler), Japanese professional wrestler Akira Kawabata
- ,Sushi, a protein domain found on the protein Apolipoprotein H
- Sushi (EP), an EP by Neuroticfish
- Sushi, a portmanteau of Shia and Sunni
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sushi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.