Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up susi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Susi may refer to:
- Given name
- Susi Erdmann (born 1968), German luger and bobsledder
- Susi Ganeshan, Indian film director
- Susi Giebisch (born 1930), Austrian figure skater
- Susi Graf (born 1959), Austrian-American film director
- Susi Handschmann (born 1959), Austrian ice dancer
- Susi Jeans (1911–1993), Austrian organist
- Susi Kentikian (Susianna Kentikian; born 1987), Armenian boxer
- Susi Kilgore, American illustrator
- Susi Lanner (1911–2006), Austrian film actress
- Susi Nicoletti (1918–2005), Austrian film actress
- Susi Pudjiastuti, 6th Minister of Maritime Affairs and Fisheries of Indonesia, CEO Susi Air
- Susi Susanti (born 1971), Indonesian badminton player
- Susi Wirz (Suzanne Wirz; born 1931), Swiss figure skater
- Susi (biblical figure), scout mentioned in the Bible
- Susi, loyal servant of explorer David Livingstone, along with Chuma
- Arnold Susi (1896–1968), Estonian politician and lawyer
- Carol Ann Susi (1956-2014), American actress
- Dunia Susi (born 1987), English football player
- Timo Susi (born 1959), Finnish ice hockey player
- 933 Susi, minor planet orbiting the Sun
- Susi Air, Indonesian airline
- SUSI, an optical long baseline stellar interferometer in Sydney, Australia.
- SUSI, the Irish student university grant board.
- The Kunrei-shiki and Nihon-shiki spelling of "Sushi", the Japanese food product
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Susi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.