Susie Elelman AM (born c.1954) is an Australian television presenter, model, and author, most famous for her appearances on daytime television in Australia. From 2007-2008, she hosted her own talk show, titled Susie.
According to records at the National Museum of Australia, Elelman was a participant in the Miss Northern Beaches and Miss New South Wales beauty competitions, and was in the national final of the Miss Australia Quest of 1973.
In mid-2007, Elelman hosted her own daily talk show, titled Susie, which was broadcast on the WIN Television network. The network's chief executive at the time, David Butorac, axed the show in 2009. Butorac says that he himself was sacked from the network because of his decision to cancel Elelman's show, which was said to be a favourite of the network's owner, Bruce Gordon.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Susie Elelman.|
- "Susie Elelman". The Canberra Times. 14 October 1972. Retrieved 8 June 2015.
- "Susie Elelman collection". National Museum of Australia. Retrieved 17 March 2012.
- Geoff Elliott (7 October 2009). "Boned for axing show, TV chief fights back". The Australian. Retrieved 18 March 2012.
- "Logies red carpet disasters". News Limited. 2004. Retrieved 17 March 2012.
- "Cancer-stricken Ian Turpie takes a place in the Mo Awards Hall of Fame". The Daily Telegraph. 25 May 2011. Retrieved 18 March 2012.