This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Susannah "Susie" Feldman (née Sprague; born June 7, 1982) is an American actress, former participant in the celeb-reality television series The Two Coreys and the former wife of Corey Feldman. She is also a model, and has posed for Stuff, Playboy magazines and PETA.
Sprague's parents, Sue Egberts and Scott Sprague, separated when Susie was two years old. She subsequently lived with her father until his death. Her father was murdered, according to her website. While living with her father, they lived in Northern and Southern California, Hawaii, and Spain.[full citation needed]
Upon the death of her father, Sprague moved in with her mother. During this time, Sprague attended junior high and high school in Corona, California, and graduated from Santiago High School in 2000.[full citation needed]
Sprague first met Corey Feldman when she was celebrating her 19th birthday with several of her friends at Las Palmas in Hollywood. Feldman proposed on Valentine's Day 2002.[full citation needed] She became a vegetarian after they started dating, since Feldman is a vegetarian, and then she leaned towards veganism.
At the time of their engagement, Feldman was already filming the popular reality show, The Surreal Life on VH1. The show's producers requested the couple change their wedding date so the ceremony could take place on the show's finale. The couple agreed, and they were married on the show on October 30, 2002, with the ceremony officiated by a rabbi and rapper-turned-minister MC Hammer.
Sprague stated that she was a fan of Feldman's ever since childhood and she knew she would marry him some day.
After an extensive honeymoon in Bora Bora, Sprague joined a number of her husband's environmental and animal rights causes, including PETA, Farm Sanctuary, and Last Chance for Animals. On August 7, 2004, she gave birth to a son, Zen Scott Feldman, who spent the first six weeks of his life in the neonatal intensive care unit. Later, Sprague appeared in the Moby music video, "We Are All Made Of Stars". She also appeared alongside her husband in the TV show, Big Wolf on Campus, and in the movies Terror Inside and Lucky Fritz.
On October 22, 2009, Sprague filed for divorce, seeking sole custody of their son.
In 2012, she starred in a commercial for the book, Da Vinci's Clock.
Feldman and Sprague's divorce went through on August 29, 2014 – five years after Sprague filed for divorce.
Sprague lives in Los Angeles with her son, Zen.
Sprague participated in the celebrity reality series The Two Coreys (2007-2008) on A&E. In the series, she is seen sharing her home with her husband and Corey Haim. They started filming season two in the beginning of 2008.
During season two of the show, Susie and Corey Feldman posed for a PETA ad campaign promoting vegetarianism. The photo was inspired by John Lennon and Yoko Ono "Give Peace a Chance" photo.
- Midnight Massacre (2016) (as Susannah Sprague) ... Cleopatra
- Lucky Fritz (2009) (as Susie Feldman) ... Stylist Lucy
- Terror Inside (2008) (as Susie Sprague) ... Katie
- E! True Hollywood Story ... Herself (as Susannah Sprague) (2014)
- The Two Coreys (2007) TV Series (attached) ... Herself (2007-2008)
- The Big Idea with Donny Deutsch ... Herself (1 episode, 2005)
- High Chaparall ... Herself (1 episode, 2004)
- The Surreal Life ... Herself (4 episodes, 2003)
- Howard Stern ... Herself (2 episodes, 2002)
- Meet The Two Coreys - A&E TV
- "Farm Sanctuary Exclusive: Corey and Susie Feldman Are Proud To Be Veg!". Ecorazzi. 11 December 2008.
- "Corey Feldman Wed by MC Hammer". Buzzle.com. 27 November 2002. Archived from the original on 29 July 2012.
- "People magazine article". People.
- "Sprague posted nude for Playboy". Playboy (140). July 2008.(subscription required)
|Wikiquote has quotations related to: Susie Feldman|