Susie J. Wee (born ca. 1969) is an American technology expert. In 2011, she became the Vice President and Chief Technology and Experience Officer (CTEO) of Collaboration at Cisco Systems. In 2018, she became the Senior Vice President and Chief Technology Officer of Cisco DevNet, which she founded in 2014. Wee is a WITI Hall of Fame inductee.
Susie J. Wee was born in Batavia, New York, and completed her studies in electrical engineering at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (B.S., 1990; S.M., 1991; Ph.D., 1996), Wee joined Hewlett-Packard in 1996 as a researcher and worked there for 15 years, including serving as the CTO of Client Cloud Services. She joined Cisco Systems in April 2011 as its CTEO of Collaboration. Wee was the co-editor of the JPSEC standard and the JPSEC amendment. She also served as an associate editor for the IEEE Transactions on Circuits, Systems and Video Technology as well as the IEEE Transactions on Image Processing.  Cisco DevNet, Cisco's community for developers, was launched in 2014 under Wee's leadership.
- 2002, Innovator Under 35, MIT Technology Review
- 2007, "40 Under 40" IT innovators, Computerworld
- 2010, Women in Technology International Hall of Fame inductee
- "Susie Wee, 32". MIT Technology Review. Retrieved 19 January 2017.
- "Susie Wee". IEEE Signal Processing Society. 12 January 2012. Archived from the original on 4 March 2016. Retrieved 19 January 2017.
- "Susie Wee, '90, SM '91, PhD '96". MIT Electrical Engineering & Computer Science. Retrieved 20 January 2017.
- "Susie Wee VP and CTO of Networked Experiences, Cisco Inducted in: 2010". Women in Technology International. Retrieved 20 January 2017.
- Cisco Relaunches Developer Network. The Register (2014-07-22). Retrieved on February 10, 2017.
- Cisco Launches DevNet to Woo Software Developers. Eweek (2014-07-22). Retrieved on February 10, 2017.
- Cisco DevNet Focuses on Developers. Network Computing (2014-07-21). Retrieved on February 10, 2017.
- Coders and developers: The new heroes of the network?, Computer Weekly (2019-02-06). Retrieved on February 6, 2019.
- Kowalenko, Kathy (7 March 2008). "Susie Wee: Picture Perfect Digital Images One of 40 under 40 to watch". IEEE. Retrieved 20 January 2017.
- Susie Wee at Cisco Blogs
|This article about a United States engineer, inventor or industrial designer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a United States businessperson is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|