From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Suslin (disambiguation))
Suslin (also Souslin) is a Russian and Jewish surname (Russian: Суслин). It may refer to:
- Andrei Suslin (born 1950) mathematician who made contributions to motivic cohomology, algebraic K-theory, and algebraic geometry
- Mikhail Yakovlevich Suslin (1894–1919) mathematician known for posing Suslin's Problem in set theory
- Viktor Suslin (born 1942) composer, famous as one of Khrennikov’s Seven
- Viktor Suslin (rower) (born 1944) Russian Olympic rower
- Yury Suslin (born 1935) Russian Olympic rower, brother of Viktor
- As an adjective
- Suslin set, a set of real numbers built up in a certain way
- Suslin cardinal, a transfinite cardinal number at which one obtains new Suslin sets
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Suslin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.