From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Suspects)
|Look up suspect in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A suspect is a person suspected of committing a crime.
Suspect or suspects may also refer to:
Film and television
- Suspect (1960 film), a British thriller directed by Roy and John Boulting
- Suspect (1987 film), an American legal thriller starring Cher and Dennis Quaid
- Suspect, a 2007 made-for-TV film directed by Guy Ritchie
- Suspect (2008 film), a German short film
- "Suspect," an episode of American television series Smallville (season 2)
- Suspect (television), a British children's TV series featuring mystery solving
- Suspects (TV series), a 2014 British police procedural TV series
- The Suspect (1916 film), an American silent film
- The Suspect (1944 film), an American film directed by Robert Siodmak
- Suspect (1961 film), an Australian television play
- The Suspect (1975 film), an Italian thriller-drama film
- The Suspect (1998 film), a Hong Kong action film
- The Suspect (2013 South Korean film), a South Korean spy-action thriller film
- The Suspect (2013 American film), a thriller movie directed and written by Stuart Connelly
- Suspects, a late 1970s California rock band that included founders of the Paisley Underground genre
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Suspect.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.