From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up suspense in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Suspense is a feeling of uncertainty and anxiety about the outcome of certain actions.
Suspense may also refer to:
- Suspense (1913 film), a silent film
- Suspense (1919 film), an American film directed by Frank Reicher
- Suspense (1930 film), a film featuring Walter Summers
- Suspense (1946 film), a film starring Barry Sullivan
- Suspense (radio drama), an American radio anthology series
- Suspense (U.S. TV series), an American television anthology series
- Suspense (UK TV series), a British television anthology series that featured many guest performers, including Geoffrey Bayldon
- Suspense (album), a 1984 album by Pink Lady
- Suspense Digest, an Urdu magazine in Pakistan
- Suspense account, a type of temporary account in accounting
- Suspension (disambiguation)
- Thriller (genre)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Suspense.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.