|Look up suspicion in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Suspicion may refer to:
- Suspicion (emotion), a feeling of distrust or perceived guilt for someone or something
- "Suspicion" (Terry Stafford song), 1962, song recorded by Elvis Presley, Terry Stafford, and Delroy Wilson
- "Suspicion" (R.E.M. song), 1999, R.E.M. song
- "Suspicions" (Eddie Rabbitt song), 1979, Eddie Rabbitt song, also covered by Tim McGraw
- "Suspicion", a song by Richard Marx, co-written with Fee Waybill, on Marx's My Own Best Enemy album in 2004
- Suspicions (album), 1980 album by jazz saxophonist Houston Person
Television and film
- Suspicion (1941 film), a 1941 film noir directed by Alfred Hitchcock starring Cary Grant and Joan Fontaine
- Suspicion (1982 film), a 1982 Japanese film directed by Yoshitaro Nomura
- Suspicion (TV series), an American television mystery drama series
- "Suspicion" (Stargate Atlantis), an episode of the science fiction television series Stargate Atlantis
- "Suspicions" (Star Trek: The Next Generation), a 1993 episode of the sixth season of the science fiction television series Star Trek: The Next Generation
- "Suspicion", an episode from the fourth season of the police procedural drama television series NCIS
- Suspicions, the sixth episode of Code Lyoko: Evolution and the 101st episode of the entire Code Lyoko franchise.
- Suspicion (manga), a manga by Osamu Tezuka
- Suspicion (novel), a 1951 novel by Friedrich Dürrenmatt
- Suspicion, a radio adaptation of the 1941 film recreated for the Lux Radio Theater in 1942 and again in 1944
- Isaac Asimov's Robot City: Suspicion, a 1987 novel by Mike McQuay
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Suspicion.|
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Suspicion.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.