Sussane Khan in 2018.
|Other names||Sussanne Roshan, Suzanne Khan, Suzanne Roshan, Suzain|
|Alma mater||Brooks College, California|
|Occupation||fashion designer, interior designer|
|Home town||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
(m. 2000; div. 2014)
|Parent(s)||Sanjay Khan (Father)|
Zarine Katrak Khan (Mother)
|Relatives||Zayed Khan (Brother)|
Simone Arora (Sister)
Feroz Khan (actor) (Uncle)
Fardeen Khan (first cousin)
Sussanne Khan, formerly known as Sussanne Roshan (born 26 October 1978) is an Indian interior fashion designer.
Sussanne Khan was born to Sanjay Khan and Zarine Katrak on 26 October 1978, in Bombay, as the third child in their family; a family rich with film artists and fashion designers including her father, Sanjay Khan who was a prominent actor during 1980's. Her mother, Zarine Katrak is also an actress as well as an interior designer. She has 2 elder sisters and a younger brother.
Her younger brother, Zayed Khan is also an actor who works in Bollywood. Farah Khan Ali who was born as the eldest child out of the four is a jewelry designer and Sussanne's second sister, Simone Khan, is an interior designer.
After obtaining an Art associate degree in interior designing in 1995 from the Brooks College in USA, Sussanne Khan started her career as an interior designer in 1996 by following the footsteps of her mother who was also a well known interior design during her active career.
In 2011, she partnered with fellow interior designer and a well recognised film producer, Gauri Khan, to launch and introduce The Charcoal Project foundation in Mumbai, which is the first interior fashion design store in India. The Charcoal Project is also considered as the most popular design store in India.
She worked for The Label Life, an e-commerce fashion lifestyle company established in 2012. She was employed as the first interior fashion designer for the company. In 2014, she launched the official branch of Pearl Academy campus in Mumbai and supporting the students of the academy by handling scholarships.
Sussanne Khan married Bollywood star Hrithik Roshan, son of film director Rakesh Roshan, on December 20, 2000. In 2014, they were divorced. Roshan and Khan revealed that they are still communicating with each other for the betterment of their children, as close friends but not with a falsifying relationship.
- Assomull, Sujata. "Business of Fashion: When 3 is Company". m.khaleejtimes.com. Retrieved 2018-05-19.
- "Sussanne Khan (Actress) Height, Weight, Age, Boyfriend, Husband, Sons, Biography & More | StarsUnfolded". starsunfolded.com. Retrieved 2018-05-18.
- "Meet the original style mavens, Gauri Khan, Sussanne Khan, Twinkle Khanna | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis". dna. 2018-01-13. Retrieved 2018-05-19.
- Jeshi, K. (2016-09-01). "I am enchanted by the world of design". The Hindu. ISSN 0971-751X. Retrieved 2018-05-19.
- "WHY SUSSANNE KHAN IS ONE OF THE TOP INTERIOR DESIGNERS IN INDIA". www.delightfull.eu. Retrieved 2018-05-19.
- "Sussanne Khan, Gauri Shinde feted as women achievers". The Indian Express. 2017-04-08. Retrieved 2018-05-19.
- "Exclusive: Sussanne Khan joins as the first Indian designer for Yoo". Vogue India. 2015-02-26. Retrieved 2018-05-18.
- Bhatia, Ritika (2015-05-02). "Quiet luxury". Business Standard India. Retrieved 2018-05-18.
- "Simply Suzzane". India Today. Retrieved 2018-05-18.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2014-04-20. Retrieved 2017-09-30.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Sussanne Khan Finally Revealed That Why She Ended Her 13 Years Of Marriage With Hrithik Roshan". BollywoodShaadis. Retrieved 2018-05-18.
- "Hrithik Roshan, Forever And Always: Ex-Wife Sussanne Khan's Birthday Post". NDTV.com. Retrieved 2018-05-18.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Sussanne Khan.|