(Redirected from Sustaining)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up sustain in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sustain is a parameter of musical sound in time.
Sustain may also refer to:
- Sustain (album), a 2007 album by ska punk band Buck-O-Nine
- Sustained (law), a ruling to disallow the question, testimony, or evidence, issued by a judge in the law of the United States of America
- SUSTAIN (military), a concept in airborne warfare
- Sustainment (military), an aspect of logistics
- USS Sustain (AM-119), an Auk-class minesweeper
- All pages with titles beginning with sustain
- All pages with titles containing sustain
- Sustainer (disambiguation)
- SustainUS, a non-profit youth advocacy group
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sustain.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.