From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Sustainment)
|Look up sustain in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sustain is a parameter of musical sound in time.
Sustain may also refer to:
- Sustain (album), a 2007 album by ska punk band Buck-O-Nine
- Sustained (law), a ruling to disallow the question, testimony, or evidence, issued by a judge in the law of the United States of America
- SUSTAIN (military), a concept in airborne warfare
- Sustainment (military), an aspect of logistics
- USS Sustain (AM-119), an Auk-class minesweeper
- All pages beginning with "sustain"
- All pages with a title containing sustain
- Sustainer (disambiguation)
- SustainUS, a non-profit youth advocacy group
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sustain.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.