From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Susu may refer to:
- The Ganges and Indus River Dolphin
- The Susu or Soussou, an ethnic group in Guinea
- The Susu language, language spoken by this ethnic group
- The Sosso Empire, a twelfth-century Takrur kingdom of West Africa
- The use of susu (savings) an informal savings account practiced in the Caribbean
- The susu account, a saving scheme for poor people in Ghana
- The process of urination, or urine itself (in Hindi language)
SUSU may refer to the:
- South Ural State University
- University of Southampton Students' Union
- Sheffield University Students' Union
- Staffordshire University Students' Union
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.