Susukino Station (すすきの駅 Susukino-eki) is a railway station in Chūō-ku, Sapporo, Hokkaido, Japan. The station is numbered "N08". It is located on the Namboku Line and Sapporo Streetcar.
The station is located relatively close to Hōsui-Susukino Station on the Tōhō Line, but there are no free transfers between the two stations.
| Namboku Line
||Tanuki koji (SC24)
On the south side of the station is located the largest red-light district north of Tokyo, Susukino, in which are concentrated many restaurants, bars, hotels, and adult-entertainment establishments.
- National Route 36 (to Muroran)
- Susukino Central Police Station
- Minami Sanjo Post Office
- North Pacific Bank, Susukino branch
- Hokkaido Bank, Susukino branch
- Tomakomai Shinkin Bank, Sapporo branch
- Susukino Lafiler mega store
- Underground Shopping Malls (Pole Town & Aurora Town)
- Sapporo Tokyu Inn Hotel
- Sapporo Toho Plaza cinema
- Tanukikoji shopping arcade
- Sapporo Ramen Alley
- ^ "札幌の都市交通データ 4. 地下鉄" (PDF). www.city.sapporo.jp/sogokotsu/kotsutaikei/index.html (in Japanese). City of Sapporo. Retrieved 2016-11-25.
- ^ "Route Map". City of Sapporo. Retrieved 2016-11-20.
Coordinates: 43°3′20.588″N 141°21′11.90″E / 43.05571889°N 141.3533056°E