From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Suta, Sūta, Šuta or Şuţa may refer to:
- Šuta, an Egyptian commissioner
- Khassaraporn Suta, a Thai weightlifter
- Miroslav Šuta, a Czech environmental expert and writer
- Jocelino Suta, a French rugby union player
- Şuta, a village in Muereasca Commune, Vâlcea County, Romania
- Şuţa Seacă, a village in Raciu Commune, Dâmboviţa County, Romania
- Șuța River, a tributary of the Sabar River
- Sūta refers both to the bards of Puranic stories and to a mixed caste
- Oha Suta, Japanese children's television show
- Suta, a genus of venomous snakes
- Suta, a studio album by Paraziţii
- SUTA dumping
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.