From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sutton (meaning 'south settlement' in Old English) may refer to:
In alphabetical order by county:
- Sutton, Bedfordshire
- Sutton Coldfield, Birmingham
- Sutton Trinity, an electoral ward in Birmingham
- Sutton-in-the-Isle, Ely, Cambridgeshire
- Sutton, Cambridgeshire
- Guilden Sutton, Chester, Cheshire
- Sutton, Cheshire East, Cheshire
- Sutton, Newton, Cheshire
- Sutton, Cheshire West and Chester, Cheshire
- Sutton on the Hill, Derbyshire
- Sutton Scarsdale, Derbyshire
- Sutton, Devon
- Sutton Harbour, Plymouth, Devon - Sutton was the historic name for Plymouth
- Sutton Waldron, Dorset
- Sutton, Essex
- Long Sutton, Hampshire
- Sutton Scotney, Hampshire
- East Sutton, Kent
- Sutton, Kent
- Sutton-at-Hone and Hawley, Dartford, Kent
- Sutton Valence, Maidstone, Kent
- Sutton Cheney, Leicestershire
- Sutton in the Elms, near Broughton Astley, Leicestershire
- Sutton Bridge, Lincolnshire
- Sutton-on-Sea, part of Mablethorpe and Sutton, Lincolnshire
- Long Sutton, Lincolnshire
- Sutton, London (in Surrey until 1965)
- Sutton, Merseyside
- Sutton, a former village in Middlesex (now part of Heston)
- Sutton, Norfolk
- Sutton cum Lound, Nottinghamshire
- Sutton-cum-Granby, Nottinghamshire
- Sutton-in-Ashfield, Nottinghamshire
- Sutton-on-Trent, Nottinghamshire
- Sutton Bonington, Rushcliffe, Nottinghamshire
- Sutton, Oxfordshire
- Sutton Courtenay, Oxfordshire (formerly in Berkshire)
- Sutton, St Helens
- Sutton, Shrewsbury
- Sutton Bingham, Yeovil, Somerset
- Sutton, Somerset
- Long Sutton, Somerset
- Sutton, Suffolk
- Sutton Hoo near Woodbridge, Suffolk
- Sutton, East Sussex, part of Seaford
- Sutton, West Sussex, Chichester
- Sutton Benger, Wiltshire
- Full Sutton, East Riding of Yorkshire
- Sutton upon Derwent, East Riding of Yorkshire
- Byram cum Sutton, North Yorkshire
- Sutton, a place in the parish of Ellington High and Low, formerly in Healey with Sutton, North Yorkshire
- Sutton Bank, North Yorkshire
- Sutton Grange, North Yorkshire
- Sutton-in-Craven, North Yorkshire
- Sutton-on-the-Forest, North Yorkshire
- Sutton Howgrave, North Yorkshire
- Sutton-under-Whitestonecliffe, North Yorkshire
- Sutton-on-Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire
- Sutton, Quebec
- Sutton, Ontario
- Sutton Island (Nunavut)
- Sutton Range
- Sutton No. 103, Saskatchewan, rural municipality
- Sutton, Alaska
- Sutton, Massachusetts
- Sutton Island, Maine
- Suttons Bay Township, Michigan
- Sutton, Nebraska
- Sutton, New Hampshire
- Sutton, New Jersey
- Sutton, North Dakota
- Sutton County, Texas
- Sutton, Vermont
- Sutton, West Virginia
- The Sutton, Michigan - more directly 1033 Maiden Lane, 48105
- Sutton Township (disambiguation) - two places
- Sutton (surname) for a list of people with the surname Sutton
- Sutton Foster, American actress, singer
- Sutton Mercer, a fictional character from the Sara Sherpard series: The Lying Game.
- Bishop Sutton F.C.
- Long Sutton Athletic F.C.
- Mole Valley Sutton Common Rovers F.C.
- Sutton Athletic F.C.
- Sutton Coldfield Town F.C.
- Sutton Town A.F.C.
- Sutton United F.C.
- Sutton (constructor), Formula One racing car constructor in 1959
- Sutton Place (disambiguation), the name of a number of streets, neighbourhoods and estates.
- Sutton Publishing, part of The History Press
- Sutton Time, a division of E. Gluck Corporation
- USS Sutton, the name of more than one United States Navy ship
- All pages beginning with "Sutton's"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sutton.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.