All Saints Church
|Sutton Mandeville shown within Wiltshire|
|Population||232 (in 2011)|
|OS grid reference|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|Fire||Dorset and Wiltshire|
|EU Parliament||South West England|
Sutton Mandeville is a village and civil parish in Wiltshire, England. The village lies off the A30 road in the Nadder valley between the city of Salisbury in Wiltshire and the town of Shaftesbury in neighbouring Dorset. The parish includes the hamlets of Lower Chicksgrove and Sutton Row.
The parish has a locally-elected parish council, which was created in 1974 to replace the earlier parish meeting. This is consulted on all parish matters, while most significant local government functions are carried out by the Wiltshire Council unitary authority.
- "Wiltshire Community History - Census". Wiltshire Council. Retrieved 23 May 2015.
- "Victoria County History - Wiltshire - Vol 13 pp195-248 - Parishes: Tisbury". British History Online. University of London. Retrieved 23 May 2015.
- Historic England. "Church of All Saints, Sutton Mandeville (1318693)". National Heritage List for England. Retrieved 23 May 2015.
- Directory at suttonmandevillepc.com, accessed 5 May 2012
- Nikolaus Pevsner, revised by Bridget Cherry, Wiltshire in The Buildings of England (Penguin Books, 1963, new ed. 1975)