From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This disambiguation page is currently linked from a large number of articles. Please help direct these ambiguous links to articles dealing with the specific meaning intended. Dab Fix List & Dab Solver can be used to fix these links. (August 2016)|
|Look up suture in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Suture, literally meaning "seam", may refer to:
- Surgical suture, a stitch used by doctors and surgeons to hold tissue together
- Suture (anatomy), a rigid joint between hard parts of animals
- Suture (geology), a major fault through an orogen or mountain range
- In the arts
- Suture (film), a 1993 film directed by Scott McGehee and David Siegel
- Suture (album), a 2000 album by American Industrial rock band Chemlab
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Suture.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.