(Redirected from Sutures)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up suture in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Suture, literally meaning "seam", may refer to:
Arts, entertainment, and media
- Suture (album), a 2000 album by American Industrial rock band Chemlab
- Suture (film), a 1993 film directed by Scott McGehee and David Siegel
- Suture (anatomy), a rigid joint between hard parts of animals
- Surgical suture, a stitch used by doctors and surgeons to hold tissue together
- Suture (geology), a major fault through an orogen or mountain range
- Suture, a seam in a fruit capsule
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Suture.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.