From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Suva is the capital of Fiji.
Suva may also refer to:
- HMS Suva, ship
- Suva (insurer)
- Suva Planina, town in Serbia
- Suva Reka, town in Kosovo
- Suva River, Danube, a small tributary of the Danube in Romania
- Suva River, Crni Timok (Bogovina), a tributary of the Crni Timok River in Serbia near the village of Bogovina
- Suva River, Crni Timok (Metovnica), a tributary of the Crni Timok River in Serbia near the village of Metovnica
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Suva.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.