Suvorovo Municipality within Bulgaria and Varna Province.
|Admin. centre (Obshtinski tsentar)||Suvorovo|
|• Total||216 km2 (83 sq mi)|
|Population (December 2009)|
|Time zone||EET (UTC+2)|
|• Summer (DST)||EEST (UTC+3)|
Suvorovo Municipality (Bulgarian: Община Суворово) is a municipality (obshtina) in Varna Province, Northeastern Bulgaria, not far from the Bulgarian Black Sea Coast. It is named after its administrative centre – the town of Suvorovo.
The municipality embraces a territory of 216 km² with a population of 7,544 inhabitants, as of December 2009.
Suvorovo Municipality includes the following 9 places (towns are shown in bold):
The following table shows the change of the population during the last four decades.
|Sources: Census 2001, Census 2011, „pop-stat.mashke.org“,|
- (in English) Bulgarian National Statistical Institute – Bulgarian provinces and municipalities in 2009
- (in English) Bulgarian National Statistical Institute – Bulgarian towns in 2009
- (in English) Bulgarian National Statistical Institute – Bulgarian villages under 1000 inhabitants – December 2009
- (in English) Bulgarian National Statistical Institute – Bulgarian Settlements 1000–5000 inhabitants – December 2009
- National Statistical Institute - Census 2001
- "Population of Bulgarian divisions". Pop-stat.mashke.org. 2011-02-01. Retrieved 2012-03-28.
- Official website (in English)