From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Suwa or SUWA may refer to:
- Suwa, Egypt, a small ancient Egyptian site about 10 km south-east of Zagazig in the Nile Delta]
- Suwa Province, an old Japanese province located in Tōsandō] for a brief period of time, which today composes the southern part of Nagano Prefecture
- Suwa, Nagano, a city in the Nagano Prefecture, Japan
- Suwa Shrine (disambiguation), several shrines
- SUWA, a common acronym for the Southern Utah Wilderness Alliance
- Michiko Suwa (1935-2015), the maiden name of Japanese-American marathoner Miki Gorman
- Nejiko Suwa (1920–2012), Japanese violinist
- Nobuhiro Suwa (born 1960), Japanese film director
- Takahiro Suwa (born 1975), Japanese wrestler better known by his ring name "SUWA"
- Tetsushi Suwa (born 1969), Japanese writer
- Toshinari Suwa (born 1977), Japanese marathon runner
- Suwa Yorimitsu (1480–1540), Japanese warlord of the Shinano Province
- Suwa Yorishige (Sengoku) (1516–1542), Japanese lord of Kuwabara castle
- Amaki Suwa, Goshiki Suwa, Masuzu Suwa – fictional characters from the light novel version series Strike Witches
- Suwa', an idol mentioned in the Qur'an
- Suwa (Tigrinya language), a local Ethiopian beer, see Tella (Amharic language)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Suwa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.