Suzaku, Su-zaku, or Su-Zaku may refer to:
- Vermilion Bird (Zhū Què), whose Japanese name is Suzaku, the bird guardian of the South and one of the Four Symbols of Chinese constellations
- Suzaku (film), a 1997 Japanese film by Naomi Kawase
- Emperor Suzaku (922–952), emperor of Japan
- Emperor Go-Suzaku (1009–1045), emperor of Japan
- SUZAK Inc., also known as Suzaku, a video game developer
- Suzaku Avenue, one of the ancient main streets in Kyoto and Nara, Japan
- Suzaku (satellite), the name given in 2005 to an ASTRO-EII spacecraft, a joint venture of NASA and the Japanese Space Agency JAXA
- Suzaku, Japanese name for the Vermilion Bird.
- Suzaku (YuYu Hakusho), a character in YuYu Hakusho media
- Suzaku Kururugi, a character in the anime series Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion
- Suzaku, an enemy in the PlayStation game SaGa Frontier
- Suzaku, a character in Descendants of Darkness (Yami no Matsuei) who is one of Tsuzuki's shikigami, or guardian beasts
- Suzaku, a character in the game Flying Dragon
- Suzaku Seikun, a god-character in Fushigi Yûgi
- Suzaku, the bitbeast companion of Kai Hiwatari in the Beyblade franchise
- Suzaku, an antagonist of the game Tenchu 2: Birth of the Stealth Assassins
- Suzaku, the 23rd rank in the video game Tekken Tag Tournament 2
- Ryu Suzaku, the protagonist of the anime series F-Zero: Legend of the Falcon (F-Zero GP Legend), known in English as Rick Wheeler
- Suzaku City, A fictional city in the PlayStation game Digimon World 3
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Suzaku.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.