This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (March 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Suzanna Mukherjee is an Indian actress.
Suzanna Mukherjee at a promotional event
Mukherjee is a half Bengali and half Russian film and television actress. Her father is Bengali whereas her mother is of half Ukrainian and Russian origin. She was born in Ukraine and completed her schooling in Bhilai where her mother runs a fashion boutique. She considers Amitabh Bachchan, Priyanka Chopra, Tabu as her favorite actor and actress from Bollywood, however she considers Sonam Kapoor as a style icon, who inspires her. She did her MBA in Finance from Pune. Being born in a multi cultural family she knows several languages including Ukrainian, Russian, Bengali, Hindi, English, Marathi.
She was one of the contestants in MTV Roadies Hell Down Under, which was the sixth edition of the reality show but she was eliminated in the 6th episode. Apart from Roadies she has also taken part in another reality show Emotional Atyachar She voiced her full support to the recent controversy surrounding AIB Knockout saying that AIB Roast is a form of comedy which is accepted internationally across all cultures, and not meant to be taken seriously as a criticism or insult.
- 2009 - MTV Roadies Hell Down Under, a reality show on MTV as herself
- 2009 - Basera on NDTV Imagine as Ujjwala Parikh
- 2009-10 - Roomies on Channel V as Mira
- 2012 - Tutiya Dil as Rhea
- 2014 - Trip to Bhangarh as Kavya
- 2014 - 22 Yards as Shonali
- 2015 - Badmashiyaan as Nari
- 2016 - Raaz Reboot as Shreya
- 2016 - Mona Darling as Mona
- 2017 - Married Woman Diaries
- "Sonam Kapoor inspires Suzanna Mukherjee". The Times of India.
- Subash K, Jha. "Bollywood has a new face". The Asian Age. Archived from the original on 2 April 2015.
- "Initially, I thought Barun was rude: Suzanna Mukherjee". The Times of India.
- Ltd, Sony Pictures Networks India Pvt. "Sony LIV". www.sonyliv.com. Retrieved 2017-02-10.
- "Review: Tutiya Dil is an honest film".
- "Trip to Bhangarh: Spooky experience by the film's cast".
- "Barun Sobti's heroine in '22 yards' revealed".
- "Badmashiyaan review: It's a content driven comedy".
- "Suzanna Mukherjee, Abhishek Rawat to appear on 'Married Woman Diaries' - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 2017-01-25.