From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Suzanne in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Suzanne may refer to:
- Suzanne (given name), a feminine given name (including a list of people with the name)
- S. U. Zanne, pen name of August Vandekerkhove (1838–1923), Belgian writer and inventor
- Suzanne, pen name of Renée Méndez Capote (1901–1989), Cuban writer
- Suzanne (1932 film), a French film
- Suzanne (1980 film), a Canadian film
- Suzanne (2013 film), a French film
- "Suzanne" (Leonard Cohen song), a 1966 poem and 1967 song, covered by numerous artists
- "Suzanne" (VOF de Kunst song), 1983
- "Suzanne", a song from Raised on Radio by Journey
- "Suzanne", a song from 12 Songs by Randy Newman
- "Suzanne", a song from Blue Room by Unwritten Law
- "Suzanne", a song on the self-titled album Lisa Stansfield
- Suzanne (3D model), a primitive of a chimpanzee for the 3D-modeling application "Blender"
- Suzanne Award, given annually by the Blender Foundation
- USS Suzanne (SP-510), a United States Navy patrol vessel in commission from 1917 to 1918
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Suzanne.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.