November 11, 1934|
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
|Spouse(s)||Buddy Bregman (1961-1988)|
Suzanne Lloyd (born November 11, 1934) is a Canadian film and television actress who was born in Toronto.
In addition to her film work, she was a frequent guest star on both British and American television, including Gunsmoke (1959), ‘’One Step Beyond’’, Bourbon Street Beat, The Islanders, Rescue 8, Buckskin, The Texan, Laramie, Lawman, Zorro, Tales of Wells Fargo, Gunsmoke, Bonanza, The Avengers, Thriller, The Twilight Zone, Bat Masterson, Perry Mason, Walt Disney's Wonderful World of Color, Mike Hammer, and six episodes of The Saint. Lloyd had a recurring role as Raquel Toledano on the classic Zorro television series.
- The Twilight Zone - Perchance to Dream (November, 1959) - Miss Thomas
- Seven Ways from Sundown (1960) - Lucinda
- Pepe (1960) - Carmen
- Who Was Maddox? (1964) - Diane Heath
- The Return of Mr. Moto (1965) - Maxine Powell
- That Riviera Touch (1966) - Claudette
- The Champagne Murders (1967) - Evelyn
- "The Forgotten Woman". Chicago Tribune. June 18, 1960. p. C10. Retrieved January 12, 2012.
- Alpert, Don (January 22, 1961). "What if Beautiful Suzanne Gets Her Big Break?". Los Angeles Times. p. C4. Retrieved January 12, 2012.
- "Busy Beauty: Suzanne Lloyd Is Adaptable, That's Why She's So Desirable". The Milwaukee Sentinel. July 24, 1960. p. T17. Retrieved January 12, 2012.
|This article about a Canadian film actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|