Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Born||St. Louis, Missouri|
|Alma mater||Boston University|
|Subject||Criticism of feminism|
|Relatives||Phyllis Schlafly (aunt)|
Suzanne Venker (born in St. Louis, Missouri), is an American non-fiction author. She has authored several books critical of feminism. She was disinvited from a speaking engagement at Williams College in 2015.
- Venker, Suzanne (2004). 7 Myths of Working Mothers: Why Children and (Most) Careers Just Don't Mix. Dallas, Texas: Spence Pub. Co. ISBN 9781890626532.
- Review: Karnick, S.T. (2004). "BOOK TALK - "7 Myths of Working Mothers: Why Children and (Most) Careers Just Don't Mix" by Suzanne Venker". The American Enterprise. American Enterprise Institute. 15 (7): 54. OCLC 98497992. Archived from the original on 2005-02-07.
- Venker, Suzanne; Schlafly, Phyllis (2011). The Flipside of Feminism: What Conservative Women Know -- and Men Can't Say. Washington, D.C. New York: WND Books. ISBN 9781935071273.
- Venker, Suzanne (2013). The War on Men. Washington, D.C: WND Books. ISBN 9781938067181.
- Venker, Suzanne (2013). How to Choose a Husband: And Make Peace With Marriage. Washington, D.C. New York: WND Books. ISBN 9781936488957.
- Venker, Suzanne (2017). The Alpha Female's Guide to Men and Marriage: How Love Works. New York, New York: Post Hill Press. ISBN 9781618688446.
- "About". suzannevenker.com. Suzanne Venker. Retrieved November 4, 2017.
- Seligson, Susan (August 3, 2011). "BU Alum assails feminism as "dead-end Road"". bu.edu. Boston University. Retrieved April 28, 2017.
- Logue, Josh (October 21, 2015). "Uninvited to Williams". Inside Higher Ed. Retrieved April 28, 2017.
- Blake, Mariah (August 11, 2014). "The men's rights movement and the women who love it". Mother Jones. Retrieved November 4, 2017.
|This article about a United States writer of non-fiction is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|