Sarrazin Couture Entertainment
(Redirected from Suzette Couture)
Sarrazin Couture productions
- Stay with Me, a series pilot for the CTV Television Network about an at-home mother turned lawyer, who uses her wit and maternal intuition to find justice for her clients while navigating the shark-infested waters of the law and trying to raise two daughters.
- Doomstown, a portrayal of the devastating drug and gun-fueled gang wars in Toronto. Winner of the 2007 Gemini Award for Best TV Movie.
- The Man Who Lost Himself, depicting CFL Hall of Famer Terry Evanshen who lost all memory of his previous life in a horrific car crash
- The Life, chronicling two dedicated beat cops’ bold experiment to change lives of addicts on Vancouver's Downtown Eastside
- After the Harvest, starring Sam Shepard, based on the novel Wild Geese by Martha Ostenso
- The Sheldon Kennedy Story
- The City
- La Florida, winner of the Golden Reel Award (Canada).
- Punter, Jennie (1 June 2011). "Bell invests $103 mil in programming". Variety. Retrieved 13 July 2011.
|This article about a Canadian corporation or company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|