Suzhou International Financial Square (Chinese: 苏州国际金融中心), is a 92-floor, 452-meter skyscraper in the Industrial Park, Suzhou, Jiangsu, located to the east of Jinji Lake. It is a multi-purpose building which includes apartments, hotels and offices.
|Suzhou International Financial Square|
Suzhou IFS (October 2018)
|Location||Industrial Park, Suzhou, Jiangsu, China|
|Construction started||May 12, 2010|
|Antenna spire||452 metres (1,482.9 ft)|
- Baoneng Shenyang Global Financial Center
- Suzhou Zhongnan Center
- Gezhouba International Plaza
- India Tower
- World One
- Wuhan Greenland Center
- Ping An Finance Centre
- Shanghai Tower
- China Zun
- Azerbaijan Tower
- "Suzhou Supertower". The Skyscraper Center. Council on Tall Buildings and Urban Habitat. Retrieved 2013-03-25.
- "Suzhou International Finance Centre is in construction". english.2500sz.com. 12 May 2010. Retrieved 7 December 2012.
- 九龙仓国际金融中心项目施工中 预计15年竣工(图). Sina.
|This Suzhou-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|