The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for biographies. (August 2016)
Born in Ireland, she moved to London aged 18 to study graphic design at Saint Martin's School of Art and the Royal College of Art. She subsequently acquired an Msc in psychology at Birkbeck, University of London. Godson launched the UK's first broadsheet sex column in The Independent On Sunday in 2001 and moved to The Times in 2004. Godson's Times column is syndicated to the Irish Examiner. Godson is the author of The Sex Book (Cassell), The Body Bible (Penguin) and Sex Counsel (Cassell). She is married and has four children. Her youngest daughter has type one diabetes.
- Suzi Godson at The Times
- "Mother of three turned sex guru". 2002-05-27. Retrieved 2016-08-20.
- Freely, Maureen (2002-05-25). "Please yourself - and everyone else". The Guardian. ISSN 0261-3077. Retrieved 2016-08-20.
- "Body bible: the answer to women's prayers" The Times. Retrieved 2016-08-20.
- "A Little Bit Bookish!: Sex Counsel - Suzi Godson". chaoskay.blogspot.co.uk. Retrieved 2016-08-20.
- "Coping with a child who has diabetes" The Times. Retrieved 2016-08-20.