From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Suzuki in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Suzuki may refer to:
- Suzuki (name), a Japanese family name
- Suzuki Motor Corporation, a Japanese motorcycle and automobile brand
- Suzuki Musical Instrument Corporation, a Japanese company that produces musical instruments
- Suzuki method, a philosophy of music education, which had been run by Shinichi Suzuki
- The Mooney Suzuki, an American garage rock band
- Suzuki (album), album by duo Tosca
- The Suzuki Reaction, a Nobel Prize–winning cross-coupling chemical reaction
- Suzuki (fish), Lateolabrax japonicus, (also Japanese sea bass), a fish of Lateolabracidae family
- Suzuki sporadic group in group theory
- Suzuki distribution in statistics modeling of wireless communication channels
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Suzuki.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.