Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Suzuki in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Suzuki is a Japanese multinational corporation.
Suzuki may also refer to:
- Suzuki (surname), a Japanese surname
- Suzuki Musical Instrument Corporation, a Japanese company that produces musical instruments
- Suzuki (album), an album by duo Tosca
- Suzuki (fish) (also Japanese sea bass), a fish of the family Lateolabracidae
- Suzuki Reaction, a Nobel Prize–winning cross-coupling chemical reaction
- Suzuki sporadic group, in group theory
- Suzuki distribution, in statistics modeling of wireless communication channels
- Suzuki method, a philosophy of music education, which had been run by Shinichi Suzuki
- The Mooney Suzuki, an American garage rock band
- Tsuzuki (disambiguation)
- Suzuka (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Suzuki.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.