The Suzuki Baleno nameplate has been used by the Japanese manufacturer Suzuki to denote several different motorized vehicles since 1995.
- From 1995 to 2002, the Suzuki Baleno that was sold in Europe and Asia-Pacific was a rebadged Suzuki Cultus Crescent. It was also produced and sold in India as the Maruti Suzuki Baleno until 2007.
- After the introduction of the Suzuki Aerio in 2001, the Baleno nameplate was discontinued in Europe and Asia Pacific, and remained in use only in Indonesia. This Baleno was a rebadged Suzuki Aerio sedan, marketed as the Suzuki Baleno Next-G, sold from 2003 to 2007.
- From 2008 to 2010 Indonesia received a rebadged Suzuki SX4 sedan, marketed as the Suzuki Neo Baleno and then Suzuki Baleno SX4.
- Suzuki Baleno – A five-door hatchback automobile introduced in 2015.
Pre-facelift first generation Suzuki Baleno sedan (1995–1998)
Pre-facelift second generation Suzuki Baleno sedan (Indonesia: 2003–2004)
Third generation Suzuki Baleno sedan (Indonesia: 2008–2010)
Fourth generation Suzuki Baleno hatchback (2015–present)
- "Made-in-India Suzuki Baleno Launched in Japan – NDTV CarAndBike". Retrieved 16 January 2018.
| This article includes a list of related items that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.