Gemma prototype at 2007 Tokyo Motor Show
|Engine||249 cc DOHC single|
Front: 14 inch wheel|
Rear: 13 inch
L: 2350 mm|
W: 760 mm
H: 1050 mm
c. 166 kg (366 lb) (dry)|
|Related||Suzuki Burgman 250|
The Suzuki Gemma is a motor scooter introduced as a concept motorcycle at the Tokyo Motor Show in October 2007, and commercially available in Japan beginning in 2008. It is not a step-through frame design like most scooters; instead, there is a cargo compartment ahead of the operator and between the operator's legs.
- Suzuki International 2014.
- Motociclismo 2008; weight noted as 7 kg lighter than Burgman; exact weight not given. Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; name "FOOTNOTEMotociclismo2008" defined multiple times with different content (see the help page).
- Newbigging 2007.
- Cycle World 2010.
- Siler 2008.
- Visordown 2008.
- Newbigging, Chris (October 24, 2007), Tokyo Show: Suzuki unveil gemma concept scooter, Motorcycle News
- Suzuki Gemma 250—El futurista scooter ha sido presentado en el mercado japonés (in Spanish), Motociclismo, July 2, 2008
- Siler, Wes (July 2, 2008), Suzuki Gemma 250 goes on sale in Japan, RideApart
- First Look: Suzuki Gemma 250, Visordown, July 3, 2008
- "2008 Suzuki Gemma concept", Cycle World, September 15, 2010
- Suzuki Concept Bikes: Gemma (in German), Suzuki International Europe GmbH, c. 2014, retrieved 2014-03-29
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Suzuki Gemma.|
|This motorcycle, scooter or moped-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|