Sven-Olov Sjödelius at the 1960 Olympics
|Born||13 June 1933|
|Died||29 March 2018(aged 84)|
|Height||1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|Weight||67 kg (148 lb)|
Sven-Olov Sjödelius (13 June 1933 – 29 March 2018) was a Swedish sprint canoeist who competed from the early 1950s to the early 1960s. He won two gold medals in the K-2 1000 m event at the 1960 and 1964 Olympics, as well as three medals at the ICF Canoe Sprint World Championships.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Sven-Olov Sjödelius.|
- Sven-Olov Sjödelius. Swedish Olympic Committee
- ICF medalists for Olympic and World Championships – Part 1: flatwater (now sprint): 1936–2007 at WebCite (archived 2009-01-21). Additional archives: Wayback Machine.
- ICF medalists for Olympic and World Championships – Part 2: rest of flatwater (now sprint) and remaining canoeing disciplines: 1936–2007 at WebCite (archived 2009-11-09)
- Sven-Olov Sjödelius at Olympics at Sports-Reference.com
- Sven-Olov Sjödelius at the International Olympic Committee
|This article about a Swedish canoeist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Swedish Olympic medalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|