Clement at the Landeskongress in December 2011
|Born||19 January 1989|
Sven Clement (born 19 January 1989) is a Luxembourgish politician. He is co-founder and president of the Pirate Party of Luxembourg (Piratepartei Lëtzebuerg), which was founded on 4 October 2009.
He lives in Bereldange and operates a digital communications consultancy together with also pirate Jerry Weyer.
In 2010 Sven Clement was elected, with three other candidates from the Pirate Party, in the student parliament of the Saarland University. The Pirate Party is also a part of the coalition, which elected the AStA of the university, so Clement is now responsible for transportation and University of the greater Region (UGR).
In the 2013 elections in Luxembourg, Sven Clement was the head of the centre list of the Pirate Party. He collected 4,789 votes. In the 2014 European Elections he collected 14,184 votes.
On 10 December 2017, during the party's congress, he was confirmed as a president. He was also nominated as head candidate of the centre circumscription for the 2018 national elections.
- Piratenpartei Luxemburg - Sven Clement, Piratepartei.lu
- Piratenpartei Luxemburg macht klar Schiff Archived 2009-10-07 at the Wayback Machine., Wort.lu, 05.10.2009
- Piraten entern den Asta der Saar-Uni Archived 2011-07-28 at the Wayback Machine., Sol.de, 21.07.2010.
- Piraten entern das Stupa der UdS Archived 2011-07-19 at the Wayback Machine., Piraten Hochschulgruppe
- Referat für UGR&Verkehr
- , http://www.elections.public.lu, Elections.Public.lu, 19.02.2014
- Site officiel des élections // Grand-Duché de Luxembourg
|This article about a Luxembourgish politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|