|Full name||Sven Groen|
30 May 1995|
|Playing darts since||2010|
|Walk-on music||Levels by Avicii|
|Organisation (see split in darts)|
|Current world ranking||138|
|BDO majors - best performances|
|World Masters||Last 48: 2014|
|PDC premier events - best performances|
|World Ch'ship||Last 72: 2016|
|Other tournament wins|
He won the 14th Development Tour event of 2015 by beating Nick Kenny 4–2 in the final. He then overcame Mario Robbe 6–3 to win the Central European Qualifier for the 2016 World Championship, where he lost 2–1 to Kim Viljanen in the preliminary round. Groen failed to earn a tour card at Q School or qualify for the UK Open and in the rest of 2016 reached two quarter-finals in Challenge Tour events and one in a Development Tour event.
After losing in the final round of day one of 2017 Q School, Groen went on to finish third on the Order of Merit and earn a two-year PDC Tour Card.
- "Development Tour Wins For Kirk & Groen". PDC. Retrieved 27 December 2016.
- "2015 PDC World Central European Qualifying Event Results". Darts Database. Retrieved 27 December 2016.
- "2016 PDC World Championship Results". Darts Database. Retrieved 27 December 2016.
- "Sven Groen 2016". Darts Database. Archived from the original on 27 December 2016. Retrieved 27 December 2016.
- "2017 PDC Qualifying School Day Four". PDC. Retrieved 24 January 2017.
|This Dutch biographical article related to darts is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|