|Full name||Sven Krauß|
January 6, 1983 |
Herrenberg, West Germany
|Height||1.88 m (6 ft 2 in)|
|Weight||81 kg (179 lb)|
Tour de France 2008
During stage 13 of the Tour de France on Krauß hit a traffic island in the fast final 10 km of the stage causing him to crash heavily with sufficient force to shatter the frame of the bike. He recovered sufficiently well to complete the stage in last position on a spare bike. The incident was caught on film and posted to numerous video sharing websites.
In 2013, Krauß became manager of the Continental team Bergstraße-Jenatec.
- Oberösterreich-Rundfahrt - 1 stage (2010)
- Rund um Düren (2010)
- Cinturón a Mallorca - 1 stage (2010)
- Regio-Tour - 1 stage (2005)
- Thüringen Rundfahrt - 1 stage (2003)
- 2nd, National Team Pursuit Championship (2003)
- Ster Elektrotoer - 1 stage (2002)
- World U19 Pursuit Championship (2001)
- Germany U17 Road Race Champion (1999)
- 2nd (1998)
- Chute Sven Krauss - YouTube Accessed 07-19-2008
- Sven Krauss crash - Dailymotion Accessed 07-19-2008
- "Krauss wird Sportlicher Leiter bei Bergstraße-Jenatec" (in German). Radsport-news.com. 8 February 2013. Retrieved 30 March 2013.
|This biographical article relating to German cycling is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|