From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up svengali in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Svengali is a character in George du Maurier's 1895 novel Trilby.
Svengali may also refer to:
- Svengali (1914 film), an Austrian film starring Ferdinand Bonn
- Svengali (1927 film), directed by Gennaro Righelli and starring Paul Wegener
- Svengali (1931 film), starring John Barrymore and Marian Marsh
- Svengali (1954 film), starring Hildegard Knef and Donald Wolfit
- Svengali (1983 TV movie), starring Peter O'Toole and Jodie Foster
- Svengali (2013 film), starring Jonny Owen and Vicky McClure
- Dr. Svengali, manager of New Wave band The Network
- Svengali (album), a 1973 release by jazz musician Gil Evans
- Svengali (musical), a 1991 musical by Gregory Boyd and Frank Wildhorn
- A song by singer-songwriter Steve Taylor, from his album I Predict 1990.
- Sven Gali, Canadian hard rock/glam metal band
- "Svengali", the sixth episode of Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (season 9)
- Svengali deck, a deck of cards used to perform magic tricks
- Svengali, the title of magician Derren Brown's 2011 Tour
Svengoolie, a hosted horror movie television series
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Svengali.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.