Svenska Cupen (women)
|Number of teams||92|
|Current champions||Göteborg FC (3rd title)|
|Most successful club(s)||Öxabäck IF (6 titles)|
|Website||Svenska Cupen (in Swedish)|
A separate Svenska Cupen exists for men.
Rounds and teams
- First round – 80 teams (Division 1 and down)
- Second round – 40 teams
- Third round – 32 teams (Remaining teams from the first two rounds + Damallsvenskan)
- Fourth round – 16 teams
- Fifth round – quarter finals
- Sixth round – semi finals
- Seventh round – final
How district teams qualify
There are a number of districts in the Swedish football organization, and each of them receives a number of spots in the Swedish Cup, due to how many licensed players they have. For an example, Värmlands FF receives three spots and Västergötlands FF receives seven spots.
Seasons 1998/1999 and 1999/2000 were played as fall/spring; all other seasons were played spring/fall.
The cup was also called Folksam Cup between 1981 and 1996.
Clubs by title
- including results as Malmö FF.
- including results as Djurgården/Älvsjö.