From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sverdlovsk may refer to:
- Sverdlovsk, name of the city of Yekaterinburg, Russia, from 1924 to 1991
- Sverdlovsk, Ukraine, a town in Ukraine
- Sverdlovsk Raion, raion in Ukraine
- Sverdlovsk Oblast, a federal subject of Russia
- Sverdlovsk anthrax leak
- Sverdlovsk Blue-gray Mottle-headed pigeon
- Sverdlov (disambiguation)
- Sverdlovsky (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.