Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up svoboda in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Svoboda, swoboda or свобода is the abstract noun that means freedom in various Slavic languages. It may also refer to:
- Radio Svoboda, operated by Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty
- Svoboda (newspaper), a daily Ukrainian language newspaper published in New Jersey by Ukrainian National Association
- Svoboda (political party) (All-Ukrainian Union "Svoboda"), a nationalist political party in Ukraine
- Svoboda Factory Club, memorial building in Moscow
- Svoboda, Pazardzhik Province, a village in Bulgaria
- Svoboda nad Úpou, a town in the Czech Republic
- Svoboda, a former name of the Russian town of Liski, Voronezh Oblast
- All pages with a title containing Svoboda
- Swoboda (disambiguation) for the Polish spelling
- Sloboda (disambiguation) for the Serbo-Croatian and Macedonian spelling
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Svoboda.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.