Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up svoboda in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Svoboda, swoboda or свобода is the abstract noun that means freedom in various Slavic languages. It may also refer to:
- Radio Svoboda, operated by Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty
- Svoboda (newspaper), a daily Ukrainian language newspaper published in New Jersey by Ukrainian National Association
- Svoboda (political party) (All-Ukrainian Union "Svoboda"), a nationalist political party in Ukraine
- NK Svoboda Ljubljana, Slovenian football club
- Svoboda Factory Club, memorial building in Moscow
- Svoboda, Pazardzhik Province, a village in Bulgaria
- Svoboda nad Úpou, a town in the Czech Republic
- Svoboda, a former name of the Russian town of Liski, Voronezh Oblast
- All pages with a title containing Svoboda
- Swoboda (disambiguation) for the Polish spelling
- Sloboda (disambiguation) for the Serbo-Croatian and Macedonian spelling
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Svoboda.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.