Jump to navigation Jump to search
Swabian may refer to:
- the German region of Swabia (German: "Schwaben")
- Swabian German, a dialect spoken in Baden-Württemberg in south-west Germany and adjoining areas (German:"Schwäbisch")
- Danube Swabian people of German origin from the German state of Baden-Württemberg living in Hungary, Slovakia, Croatia, Romania, Serbia, Ukraine
- Swabians, an ethnic group of Germany
- Swabian Alb, a mountainous region within Swabia
- Duke of Swabia
- Swabian Circle
- Swabian League
- Swabian War
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Swabian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.