Ohio University Press
This article needs additional citations for verification. (August 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Parent company||Ohio University|
|Country of origin||United States|
|Headquarters location||Athens, Ohio|
Chicago Distribution Center (US)|
Combined Academic Publishers (EMEA, Asia, the Pacific)
Scholarly Book Services (Canada)
Ohio University Press (OUP), founded in 1947, is the largest scholarly press in the state of Ohio. It is a department of Ohio University that publishes under its own name and the imprint Swallow Press. The press publishes 50 books annually and has a back catalog of over 1,200 titles. Ohio University Press entered into a licensing agreement with Swallow Press in 1979, eventually acquiring the imprint and its back catalog of 276 titles in 2008. The Hollis Summers Poetry Prize, named for the former Ohio University faculty member and poet, is awarded annually by Ohio University Press.
- "Publishers served by the Chicago Distribution Center". University of Chicago Press. Retrieved 2017-09-12.
- "Ordering from Ohio University Press · Ohio University Press / Swallow Press". Retrieved 2017-12-03.
- "Press". www.ohio.edu. Retrieved 2015-10-23.
- "Ohio University Press Rebrands Trade Imprint". PublishersWeekly.com. Retrieved 2015-10-23.
- "Hollis Summers Poetry Prize - Ohio University Press & Swallow Press". www.ohioswallow.com. Retrieved 2015-10-23.
|This article about a university or college in Ohio is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a United States publishing company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|