From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up swami in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Swami is a Hindu honorific title.
Swami may also refer to:
- Swami Records, a record label
- Swami (band), a United Kingdom band
- Swami, a software used for editing SoundFont files
Literature and fiction characters
- "The Swami", an alter ego of Chris Berman
- Swami, the central character of books like Swami and Friends (1935) and Malgudi Days (1943) by R. K. Narayan
- Swami (novel), a novel by Ranjit Desai
- Swami (1977 film), a 1977 Hindi film directed by Basu Chatterjee
- Swami (2007 film), a 2007 Hindi film
- Swamy (film), a 2005 Kannada film directed by M. S. Ramesh
- Swami's (surfing), an Encinitas, California, surfing spot
- Suomi (disambiguation) (pronounced as swami in Finnish)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Swami.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.